Each year, HRO Today recognizes the best and brightest HR professionals, honoring those who have achieved often-monumental accomplishments and those who are trailblazers and making new best practices for the industry to learn about and to adopt. They’re all moving the profession forward and helping all of us Be Connected! – HR Technology, Services and Leaders Unite, the theme of this year’s awards campaign.
Finalists and winners for 2018 were honored at the HRO Today HRO Today Services and Technology Association Awards and Networking Receptions at the HRO Today Forum APAC in Hong Kong.
Winners from 2018 are listed below.
Diversity and Inclusion Excellence Award:
- WINNER: Vinci Construction Grands Projets
Learning and Development Excellence Award:
- WINNER: Carnival Cinemas
Partnership in Recruiting Excellence Award:
- WINNER: Cielo and Smiths Group
Recruitment Team of the Year:
- WINNER: Allegis Global Solutions – American Express Recruitment Team
HR Excellence – Leadership:
- WINNER: Dong Duong, Recruitment Manager, Swiss Post Solutions Ltd.
HR Excellence – Rising Star:
- WINNER: Lalita Rawool Mahambrey, Senior Manager – HR & OD, Carnival Group
Congratulations to the winners and all finalists. For questions about the awards, please contact Michelle Jurkiewicz at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Allie Williams at email@example.com or at 215-606-9519.