Hosting the Great Debate – What is the Future of HR?
What should today’s HR leadership focus on to create positive impact? What are the challenges? What are the opportunities? These questions are the subject of the HRO Today Forum, an exclusive gathering of Chief HR Officers and top HR executives that seeks to honor, inform and energize the strategic level of HR.
This year’s theme is “Hosting the Great Debate – What is the Future of HR?” HR has been at a crossroads at every step of its evolution as a management discipline. The responsibility for HR to drive corporate strategy is secure, but the process of evolution is constant and involves great opportunities and existential threats. Workforce automation, demographics and the changing nature of the generational workforce pose challenges where HR can ascend or fail.
While attending the event, you’ll have the opportunity to hear and learn from the following:
- Debbie Bolla, Editorial Director, HRO Today
- Peter Cappelli, Director of the Center for Human Resources, The Wharton School
- Elliot Clark, CEO, HRO Today
- Roger Gaston, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Gates Corporation
- Max Langenkamp, Vice President of Human Resources, Cintas
- Liz McAuliffe, EVP, HR, T-Mobile US, Inc.
- Zachary Misko, President, HRO Today Services and Technology Association
- Candace Osunsade, SVP, Chief Administrative Officer, National Aquarium
- Matthew Owenby, SVP & CHRO, Aflac
- Kevin Silva, EVP & CHRO, Voya Financial, Inc.
- Jacqueline Welch, Chief Human Resources Officer, Freddie Mac