Reserve Your 2020 HRO Today Forum North America Sponsorship Today – Book Time with Allie Williams to Secure Your Spot!
Go ahead. Ask the others: Even they’ll admit that the HRO Today Forum audience represents the “top of the food chain.” Nobody can match the quality of our attendees. We usually joke that our attendees are the bosses of the attendees of other events. But, in reality, we reach the most influential HR executives from around the world – over 60 CHROs and 20 Heads of Talent attended our 2019 event.
Our point of difference is pretty simple: We provide the most objective content for the world’s most influential HR executives. We’ve been doing it for more than a decade, and we invite you to put the power of our event to work for you. In addition to reaching the most influential HR executives, we are the only event in the HR space that provides editorial coverage to all sponsors before and after the event.
Click here to see video highlights from the 2017 event in Chicago!
Click here to see video highlights from the 2016 event in Chicago!
Click here to see video highlights from the 2015 event in Chicago!
Below is a sample of senior HR executives who have attended the HRO Today Forum North America event within the last few years:
HRO Today Forum Senior-Level HR Attendees:
- Karen Anderson, SVP, CHRO, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Marissa Andrada, Chief People Officer, Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Ron Arnold, SVP HR, Just Born Quality Confections
- Tanya Axenson, VP, HR, Aerotek
- LeighAnne Baker, CHRO & Corporate VP, Cargill
- Elisa Bannon-Jones, CHRO, Frontier Communications
- Cathy A. Benton, CHRO, Alston & Bird LLP
- Eileen Benwitt, Chief Talent Officer, Horizon Media Inc.
- Lorraine Booth, Chief Human Resources Officer, MemorialCare
- Tommy Lee Hayes-Brown, VP of Business Development and Customer Experience, Rideau
- Lisa Jeffries Caldwell, EVP and CHRO, Reynolds American
- Rudy Campoya, CHRO, Socorro Independent School District
- Roger Casalengo, SVP, Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions
- Lainie Cooney, CHRO, DPI Specialty Foods Inc.
- Larry Costello, EVP and CHRO, Tyco
- Karen Crone, CHRO, Paycor
- Michelle Crosby, EVP and CHRO, FRHI Hotels & Resorts (Fairmont Hotels)
- Laurie Dalton, CHRO, gategroup North America
- Bonnie Daniels, SVP of Culture & People Services, MiTek Industries, Inc.
- Yves Deschenes, Associate VP HR and Organizational Development, Centennial College
- Patrick DiLaura, CHRO, Klein Steel
- Michelle DiTondo, SVP of Human Resources, MGM Resorts International
- Jon Downs, SVP HR, Toll Brothers
- Christine Esckilsen, Chief Human People Officer, Piper Jaffray
- Kathleen Edge, Executive VP of HR, Southwire Company
- Ed Elko, SVP HR, Boscov’s
- Cindy Fiedelman, Former VP People & Diversity, American Airlines
- Julie Fletcher, Chief Talent Officer, AMN Healthcare
- Dane Friend, CHRO & VP of HR, Baylor College of Medicine
- Ron Garrow, CHRO, MasterCard
- Mark Gasta, EVP and Chief People Officer, Vail Resorts
- Roger Gaston, SVP HR, Avaya
- Andy Green, VP HR, Parx Casino
- Randy Gulian, EVP, General Manager, Allegis Global Solutions
- Carole Hackett, Sr. Vice President of Human Resources, Houston Methodist
- Ann M. Harten, Global VP of HR, Haworth Inc
- Kimberly Hauer, VP and CHRO, SC Johnson
- Nancy Hauge, CHRO, Automation Anywhere
- Kari Heerdt, Chief People Officer, MSC Industrial Supply Co.
- Jeanie Heffernan, EVP and CHRO, Independence Health Group
- Sara Hill, CHRO, Ceridian
- Francine Katsoudas, SVP, Chief People Officer, Cisco
- Dr. Beverly Kaye, Founder and Chairwoman, Career Systems International
- DeeAnn Kelly, VP HR, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Sean Kimble, VP of HR, USA Compression
- Srinivas Lakka, VP HR, IGATE
- Max Langenkamp, VP of HR and Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Cintas
- Kathleen Larkin, VP HR, AT&T
- Andrea Larsen, CHRO, Advisor Group
- Matt Lasecki, VP HR, Providence Hospital
- Kawel LauBach, CHRO, Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority
- Andrea Ledford, EVP, Chief Administration Office and CHRO, NCR Corporation
- Laura Lee, SVP of Regional Human Resources, MGM Resorts International
- Brian Little, Head of HR, Zurich North America
- Jenn Mann, EVP and CHRO, SAS
- Alan R. May, Chief People Officer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Liz McAuliffe, EVP, HR, T-Mobile US, Inc
- Adriene McCoy, CHRO, Baptist Health South Florida
- Jed Milstein, CHRO, Americold
- Tim Mulligan, CHRO, San Diego Zoo Global
- John Murabito, EVP, HR and Services, Cigna
- Linda Nelson, AVP of HR, Georgia State University
- Robert Nicoson, CHRO, Constant Contact, Inc.
- Candace Osunsade, SVP and Chief Administrative Officer, National Aquarium
- Matthew Owenby, SVP and CHRO, Aflac
- Debra Punke, SVP Human Resources, Concord Hospitality Enterprises
- Kristen Robinson, CHRO, Pandora
- Kevin Silva, EVP and CHRO, Voya Financial
- Carole Slover SPHR, Former SVP, Human Resources, UniTek Global Services
- Johnna G. Torsone, Executive VP & CHRO, Pitney Bowes
- Audrey Van Luven, CHRO, Christiana Health System
- Darryl Varnado, Chief People Officer, Children’s National Health System
- Rose Velez-Smith, VP HR, Pitney Bowes
- Peter Vermeulen, Head of HR Americas, The Linde Group
- Pat Wadors, CHRO and SVP of the Global Talent Organization, LinkedIn
- Jacqueline M. Welch, CHRO and Chief Diversity Officer, Freddie Mac
- John West, Chairman, Hire Velocity
- Carla Williams, Human Resources Director, Alcorn State University
- Patrick Wolf, VP HR, Harley-Davidson Financial Services, Inc.
The wide array of sponsorship opportunities the HRO Today Forum allows us to help you find the most effective way to reach out to our attendees and maximize your visibility at the event. If you would like to sponsor this year’s event and generate MILLIONS of impressions for your company, please CLICK HERE to download the sponsorship prospectus and call Allie Williams at 215.606.9523 to discuss the most powerful event in HR.
For Speaking Inquiries, Please Contact:
Elliot Clark, CEO
Tel: +1 732-590-4770
For Forum Sponsorship Inquiries, Please Contact:
Allie Williams, Global Vice President
Tel: +1 215.606.9523