HRO Today Forum APAC brings together the brightest and most innovative HRO providers and users, including:
- Executives of HR and Shared Services Management, senior HR Practitioners and experts in disciplines such as Finance and IT that need to take advantage of the evolution of the HR function.
- Leaders in HR operations, recruitment & talent management, change management, payroll and HR legislation, working with large and mid-market companies throughout the region.
- Academics at the cutting edge of R&D into new HRO methods, technologies and trends, as well as members of HR Associations across Asia Pacific.
- Sponsors including the most prominent providers, technology firms and advisors in HR outsourcing, technology, and consulting.
The Onsite Experience: What to Expect
HRO Today Forum APAC is all about delegate interaction! You’ll get to take part in interactive learning sessions led by the industry’s thought leaders. You’ll network with other leaders and have the chance to develop relationships for mentorship and career improvement. Most importantly, you will leave having made and developed new contacts that will help take your HR outsourcing solutions to the next level.
Working together, we’ll hold three types of sessions:
- Big Picture Plenary: The macro issues shaping our world. With the first afternoon plenary environment, delegates can interact with new data or insights on the big trends and issues shaping our overall environment: the economy, politics, social movements, emerging technology. These keynote sessions will kick-off the Forum with sessions intended to expand our thinking, broaden our horizons, and reinvigorate us as leaders.
- Persistent Challenges: What’s keeping you up at night? In specific Forums, we focus on new and recurring challenges, such as, talent management, partnering, technology developments and so on. In these sessions, forum facilitators kick-off the session presenting new data, approaches, or questions to a group of between 20 and 50 delegates who will in turn work in peer-groups to shed more light on the challenge. The objective of the Forums is that the peer groups learn from experience to generate best-practice or experience-led “take-aways” that delegates can then apply to their own particular environment.
- Unconference Deep Dives: Rolling up your sleeves to tackle case-based challenges. These sessions will tackle specific issues in-depth, providing delegates with the opportunity to work up-close with each other. These sessions are optimized to allow peer-to-peer problem solving. A facilitator sets the scene, but it’s the participants who generate the experience by interacting with each other and the issue!
95% of attendees would recommend the conference to colleagues
Building on the huge success of previous events, delegates will once again be able to plan their own event with a more modular format, choosing the sessions and interactive best practice discussions that address challenges in their business. Providers and advisors will also be on hand to answer specific problems that the practitioners of HR may have so that delegates have the ability of bringing a specific problem they have to the event and leave with an action plan of how best to move forward from the market leaders in attendance.
The HRO Today Association will again partner the event and delegates will be able to talk to the Association’s members to see how joining can improve and assist on their company’s road to HR outsourcing specifically.
We pride ourselves on strictly managing attendance to ensure a prominent level of practitioners so act now and secure your seat at 2020’s main event for HR!