HRO TODAY FORUM: The HR-Powered Enterprise
May 24 – 26, 2011 – The Venetian, Las Vegas, NV
Reason #5: 4 HR events in One place at One time for One low price
The 2011 HRO Today Forum unites the HRO, RPO, and MSP Summits with the HR Demo Show under one roof:
- Make your voice count in defining the vision of HRO’s future for the next decade
- Share and learn proven practices in HR processes, sourcing, and technology
- Bring a delegation from your company to network and explore the full spectrum of HR solutions
Reason #4: Learn from 5 leading experts in HR today at the largest gathering of HR leaders in the world
- Peter Cappelli, University of Pennsylvania, forefront expert on generational issues at work
- John Murabito, EVP of Human Resources & Services, Cigna, on how he used metrics to deliver transformative results
- Naomi Bloom, renowned HR Technology blogger & expert, discussing the future of HR technology
- Barry Maher, Author of “Filling the Glass” – one of “The Seven Essential Popular Business Books”
- Kevin Kruse, New York Times bestselling author of “We” about engaging the modern workforce
Reason #3: Over 87% of past attendees highly recommend our events.
Built on a deep understanding of the issues with which our community grapples, this conference is created by leading experts in the field, just for you! This is why past Summits have received some of the highest attendee satisfaction ratings in the industry.
- “Interactive, engaging, and provided useful tools and ideas.” — Recruiting & Staffing Exec, 2010 RPO Summit Delegate
- “Excellent targeted event. Perfect audience of decision makers.” — RPO Provider Exec, 2010 RPO Summit Delegate
- 60% of our attendees return year after year, come find out why!
Reason #2: Make long-lasting connections with peers from the world’s most successful companies deploying the HR-powered enterprise.
The relationships you will build while tackling tough issues alongside your peers will last far beyond the event and benefit you throughout your career.
- 70% of attendees are HR executives with titles of directors or higher including heads of HR, HR operations, talent, recruiting, staffing, HRPS, global payroll, and more.
- 100 % of our presenters are Vice Presidents and higher from world-class companies, there to share their experience and know-how on the topics that you care most about.
#1 Reason to Attend: Leave with powerful, actionable insights and solutions for your job and career.
Talks is cheap – it is only valuable if it brings about action. Powerful outcomes start with dynamic conversations arising from multiple perspectives. The HRO Today Forum will do this in a way that maximizes contributions and evokes the best ideas and most creative new thinking from you and your fellow attendees. You just need to make sure you are there and ready to engage in:
- MissionPossible case study sessions where you get to hear from the key stakeholders that worked together to tackle a real-world problem, brainstorm solutions, and then learn from the actual steps taken and results achieve leading featuring companies like Cigna, Dell, HP, and more…
- Deep Dive Roundtables where participants share different perspectives, lessons, and innovative approaches on a specific topic like service level agreements, governance, negotiations, etc.
- Innovations, Big Ideas, and Practical Tools showcased as part of the Top 11 HR Game-changers of 2011 in an Innovation Lightning Round; the ideas, companies, technologies, people, and processes that will change the face of HR in 2011 where registrants get to vote for the Best Innovation!
- Test driving the latest talent management technologies at the HR Demo show and get expert analyst opinions and advice.
How do you manage HR and power the enterprise? Join us at the HRO Today Forum to add your voice to answering that question. You will leave knowing you made a strategic impact during this important time in defining the future of HR for the next decade.
Register now and SAVE 30% with our early bird rate using discount code: EMSAV30.
Offer expires April 30, 2011.