The HRO Today Forum is now accepting applications for the second iTalent Competition that will take place in London, United Kingdom on November 13th, 2013 at the flagship event.
Have you developed an HR, recruiting or talent management technology innovation? If you have, or if you know of an innovative company that has, then enter them into the 2013 HRO Today Forum iTalent Contest below. Entries will be accepted starting May 15, 2013, through Monday, September 30th, 2013.
In early October, all iTalent entries will be validated and the top 10 entries will then be published on the event website. The top five entries will then be selected to compete in the iTalent Competition and each give a timed, 7-minute HR innovation pitch before the event audience and panel of HR technology experts, industry analysts, HR practitioners and technology investors.
Each iTalent pitch will get an assessment by our panel of experts, and after all presentations the judging panel and audience (at the event and via social media) will vote to select the winner.
The iTalent winner will receive:
– A feature article in HRO Today magazine promoting the winning company and the innovative technology
– Face-time with the judging panel including investors
– One-on-one meetings with attending HR executives
2012 iTalent Winner
Insert attached 3Desk Logo
“3Desk (www.3desk.com), a marketplace for freelancers that work face-to-face, is thrilled to be selected as a finalist. We’re a young company that has had over 150k new users sign up in just 3 months and are excited about demonstrating how we aim to disrupt the temporary recruitment market.”
Last year’s winner was 3Desk, which helps employers hire the best freelancers, contractors and consultants. The business was recognised for its staggering growth, acquiring over 140,000 users in just three months; identifying a niche by focusing on people who work on location for a quality wage;
and utilising technology to automatically connect people with opportunities and improve their profile through LinkedIn.
To find out more, visit www.3desk.com.
2012 iTalent Competition Judging Panel
- David Andrews, CEO of AOI, Chairman of Host of Ideas
- Andy Campbell, HCM Strategy Director, Oracle
- Matt Charney, Director of Marketing, Talent Technology Corporation
- Brad McCaw, Senior Consultant, Towers Watson
- Fiona Reddan, Irish Times
- Paul Hearns, Editor, Computer Scope and Executive Publisher, TechCentral.ie